On 16th and 17th October I will be in Cork, Ireland at the 2017 Practice Transformation Summit. I have been asked to speak on ‘The Entrepreneurial Law Firm’.
I will give delegates an insight as to how I see and operate my law firm, Inksters, very much as a business. Delegates will hear real life examples of how I have grown Inksters over an 18 year period and my plans for future growth and expansion.
One theme that will run through my talk is that of improvement. I believe that you can make lots of little changes to improve many facets of a law practice and these will cumulatively reinvent it.
I will talk about identity, office environment, the internet, social media, marketing, geographical reach, the cloud, legal process engineering, funding, self employed consultants, corporate social responsibility and having fun.
Delegates should, as a result, glean more than an idea or two on how to make their law firm more entrepreneurial.
I am very much looking forward to spending two days in Cork listening to the inspirational line up of speakers who have all in different ways transformed their law practices:-
- Flor Mcarthy, Marketing Expert, Award Winning Author & Business Consultant, Partner McCarthy & Co. Solicitors Clonakilty, Co. Cork, Ireland;
- Paul Hajek, Website, Content Marketing and Innovation Award Winner, Managing Director Clutton Cox, Chipping Sodbury;
- Teresa Payne, Marketing Expert, Business Coach & Author, Owner of Parfitt Cresswell, London & Director of Compliance Manager; and
- Nigel S G Harper, Chief Executive, Parfitt Cresswell, Windsor, Berkshire
I always think the best legal practice conferences have a good line up of coal face practitioners who have interesting and inspirational stories to tell and there is no doubt that the 2017 Practice Transformation Summit well and truly ticks that box.
The line up of speakers doesn’t stop there with none other than:-
- Walt Hampton, J.D., Executive Coach & Law Firm Manging Partner, Law Firm Marketing Consultant, President Book Yourself Solid®, U.S.A. & Ireland; and
- Gina London, Communications Expert, CNN Emmy Award Winning Reporter & Anchor, United States & Ireland
If you’d like to:-
- Take your legal business to the next level.
- Grow your client base… and make a lot more money.
- Learn cutting edge business & marketing practices.
- Discover how to scale & automate your business so that you can break free.
- Collaborate with like-minded professionals.
Then the 2017 Practice Transformation Summit is definitely for you!
For more information and to book (if you get in quick you might just get the early bird rate which expires at midnight tonight!) see the 2017 Practice Transformation Summit website at: tbgsummit.com