My post on Big Law is so behind the legal IT curve caused a bit of a stir and led to a number of posts on other blogs and further posts by me and guest posts on this blog:-
- Big Law Little Law (Guest Post by Mark Gould)
- Legal Technology is not all about tablets, cloud and getting there first (Guest Post by Rupert Collins-White)
- Legal IT and agility (referencing a blog post by Jeffrey Brandt)
- Big Law and the Dinosaurs (referencing a blog post by Nicole Black)
- LawTech Futures 2014: The one with the http regret
- Big law, small law, new law, old law… it’s bigger than that (Guest Post by Ben Wightwick)
- Did the cost of legal IT kill Clearspire?
- Is the Atrium ‘pivot’ really shades of Clearspire?
If you have a view on the Legal IT curve or any of the issues arising from any of these blog posts and would like to contribute to the discussion with a guest blog post then do get in touch:-