My post on Big Law is so behind the legal IT curve caused a bit of a stir and led to a number of posts on other blogs and further posts by me and guest posts on this blog:-
- Big Law Little Law (Guest Post by Mark Gould)
- Legal Technology is not all about tablets, cloud and getting there first (Guest Post by Rupert Collins-White)
- Legal IT and agility (referencing a blog post by Jeffrey Brandt)
- Big Law and the Dinosaurs (referencing a blog post by Nicole Black)
- LawTech Futures 2014: The one with the http regret
- Big law, small law, new law, old law… it’s bigger than that (Guest Post by Ben Wightwick)
- Did the cost of legal IT kill Clearspire?
More posts and guest posts on this topic are under development and will be posted on The Time Blawg soon.
There is scope for this to turn into a thread book in the style of NewLaw New Rules by George Beaton. If you have a view on the Legal IT curve or any of the issues arising from any of these blog posts and would like to contribute then do get in touch:-